NaProTECHNOLOGY is the Natural Procreative Technologies that use the Creighton Model FertilityCare System to monitor and evaluate the various hormonal events of the woman’s cycle.
Why choose Creighton and NaProTECHNOLOGY for infertility treatment?
- NaProTECHNOLOGY respects the dignity and awesome nature of the human body. It aims at discovering why the body is not functioning correctly and then applies treatments that work cooperatively with the body.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY allies themselves with other medical professionals to provide an integral health care opportunity with the primary end of healing the woman’s body.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY provides holistic treatment to the woman and her underlying condition which is causing infertility. Healing the woman allows for subsequent children to be conceived.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY professionals typically portray warm, loving, and personable characteristics. They are impassioned with love and concern for the woman/couple.
- Even without medical treatment, the success rate of couples previously diagnosed with infertility successfully achieving pregnancy is 20-40%.* Having intercourse on the days of fertility defined by the Creighton Model has the same success rate of achieving pregnancy in a year as each round of IVF.
- With NaProTECHNOLOGY treatment, up to 80% of “infertile” couples are able to achieve pregnancy.
- Many women feel better after treatment because treatment balances their hormones and enables their body to function properly.
*over a period of 8-12 months of use.
- According to Forbes.com, a “fresh” IVF cycle costs $12,000 on average.
- In the same article, the medications for IVF are reported to run between $3,000 to $5,000.
- IVF, IUI, and other artificial techniques are not covered by health insurance.
- Because NaProTECHNOLOGY treats the underlying disease, NaPro treatments are covered by health insurance.
- Creighton Model FertilityCare costs a small fraction of one round of IVF for a lifetime of services.
Moral Benefits of NaPro Technology
- NaProTECHNOLOGY preserves the unity of the gift of self between the husband and wife within the context of the sexual act from which comes procreation of a new human life.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY bypasses the difficult ethical question of how to handle leftover embryos, which come about in IVF. All embryos are formed in the female body and are allowed the opportunity to grow and develop within the womb of the mother.
NaPro Physicians are licensed medical doctors, midwives, nurse practitioners, and pharmacists who can diagnose and treat the disease(s) the Creighton Model chart reveals.
FertilityCare Practitioners teach you how to chart to uncover the symptoms of the underlying disease(s).